Africa / African Nations Cup /

Nigeria vs Sudan 3005

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Nigeria - Draw - Sudan) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 75.6% home win for (Nigeria) at opening odds $1.20; 17.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.20; 7% away win for (Sudan) at opening odds $13.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Nigeria) has a 52.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.75 whereas the underdog (Sudan) has a 47.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.90

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10

Asian Handicap
Nigeria -1.75
2.02
1.97
-2.5%
Sudan +1.75
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
01 | 1X2
Nigeria
1.20
1.18
-1.7%
Draw
5.20
5.20
Sudan
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Nigeria -1.5
1.75
1.67
-4.6%
Sudan +1.5
1.90
2.00
+5.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.10
2.03
-3.3%
Under 2.5
1.63
1.67
+2.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
H-D
30.00
30.00
H-A
80.00
80.00
D-H
3.40
3.40
D-D
7.00
7.00
D-A
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
35.00
35.00
A-A
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
3.50
3.80
+8.6%
0-0
15.00
15.00
0-1
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
2-0
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
1-1
35.00
13.00
-62.9%
0-2
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
2-1
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
2-2
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
1-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-0
5.00
4.70
-6.0%
3-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-3
250.00
250.00
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-2
60.00
60.00
Any Other Score
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-3
200.00
200.00
4-0
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
25.00
25.00
1-4
250.00
250.00
4-2
100.00
100.00
2-4
250.00
250.00
4-3
250.00
250.00
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
60.00
60.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
15.00
1
3.60
3.90
+8.3%
2
2.95
3.00
+1.7%
3
3.60
3.60
4
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
5
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
9+
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Nigeria
1.17
1.15
-1.7%
No 1st Goal
15.00
15.00
Sudan
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
Even
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Nigeria
1.60
1.58
-1.3%
Draw
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
Sudan
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
0-0
2.75
2.70
-1.8%
0-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-0
5.20
5.20
1-1
13.00
13.00
0-2
60.00
60.00
2-1
25.00
25.00
2-2
70.00
70.00
1-2
60.00
60.00
Any Other Score
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.38
Under 0.5
2.75
2.75

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 23:50:02