Holland / Dutch League /

Nijmegen vs Fortuna Sittard 5629

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Nijmegen - Draw - Fortuna Sittard) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.4% home win for (Nijmegen) at opening odds $2.10; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 30.7% away win for (Fortuna Sittard) at opening odds $2.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Nijmegen) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Fortuna Sittard) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Nijmegen -0.50
2.00
1.87
-6.5%
Fortuna Sittard +0.50
1.82
1.90
+4.4%
01 | 1X2
Nijmegen
2.10
1.87
-11.0%
Draw
3.30
3.70
+12.1%
Fortuna Sittard
2.90
3.20
+10.3%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Nijmegen -1.5
4.40
3.35
-23.9%
Fortuna Sittard +1.5
1.15
1.25
+8.7%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.25
-4.3%
Under 3.5
1.50
1.55
+3.3%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.60
1.40
-12.5%
No
2.10
2.60
+23.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.40
2.80
-17.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
5.20
7.50
+44.2%
D-A
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
A-H
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
10.00
+33.3%
0-0
12.00
21.00
+75.0%
0-1
9.00
13.00
+44.4%
2-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
1-1
5.80
7.00
+20.7%
0-2
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
2-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-2
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
3-0
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
3-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
0-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-1
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
4-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-3
23.00
23.00
3-2
23.00
15.00
-34.8%
Any Other Score
80.00
35.00
-56.3%
2-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
4-0
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
0-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-1
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
1-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-2
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
2-4
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
4-3
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
3-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-0
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
2-5
150.00
150.00
5-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
21.00
+75.0%
1
4.40
6.50
+47.7%
2
3.20
3.90
+21.9%
3
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
4
5.00
4.40
-12.0%
5
9.50
6.50
-31.6%
6
21.00
12.00
-42.9%
7
50.00
23.00
-54.0%
8
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Nijmegen
1.80
1.58
-12.2%
Fortuna Sittard
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
No 1st Goal
12.00
21.00
+75.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Nijmegen
2.70
2.40
-11.1%
Draw
2.15
2.35
+9.3%
Fortuna Sittard
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.00
0-0
2.85
3.60
+26.3%
0-1
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
2-0
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
17.00
9.50
-44.1%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.20
-20.0%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.58
+14.5%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
Even
1.67
1.70
+1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
3.60
+26.3%
1
2.45
2.60
+6.1%
2
4.00
3.50
-12.5%
3+
7.00
5.00
-28.6%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Nijmegen
2.40
2.05
-14.6%
Fortuna Sittard
2.85
2.85
No 1st Goal
2.85
3.60
+26.3%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
3.50
-20.5%
No
1.15
1.23
+7.0%

Last Updated on 2022-05-15 20:20:02