Holland / Dutch League /

Nijmegen vs Heracles 5692

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Nijmegen - Draw - Heracles) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.6% home win for (Nijmegen) at opening odds $2.30; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 32.8% away win for (Heracles) at opening odds $2.70

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Nijmegen) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Heracles) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap
Nijmegen 0.00
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
Heracles +0.00
2.07
2.00
-3.4%
01 | 1X2
Nijmegen
2.30
2.40
+4.3%
Draw
3.10
3.05
-1.6%
Heracles
2.70
2.65
-1.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Nijmegen -1.5
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
Heracles +1.5
1.10
1.07
-2.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.93
2.10
+8.8%
Under 2.5
1.75
1.63
-6.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
30.00
D-H
5.50
5.50
D-D
5.00
4.50
-10.0%
D-A
6.50
6.50
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.50
4.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
0-1
8.00
7.00
-12.5%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
2-2
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-2
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
3-0
25.00
25.00
3-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-3
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
4-0
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
0-4
90.00
90.00
4-1
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
1-4
70.00
70.00
4-2
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
1
4.10
3.70
-9.8%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
5
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
6
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Nijmegen
1.90
1.97
+3.7%
No 1st Goal
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
Heracles
2.10
2.05
-2.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Nijmegen
3.00
3.10
+3.3%
Draw
2.05
2.00
-2.4%
Heracles
3.30
3.30
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
3.80
0-0
2.85
2.70
-5.3%
0-1
4.30
4.30
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.42
+5.2%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.60
-8.8%

Last Updated on 2022-01-16 01:40:01