Holland / Dutch League /

Nijmegen vs Twente Enschede 5658

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Nijmegen - Draw - Twente Enschede) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.1% home win for (Nijmegen) at opening odds $2.85; 27.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 41.2% away win for (Twente Enschede) at opening odds $2.15

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Twente Enschede) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Nijmegen) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Nijmegen +0.25
1.85
1.85
Twente Enschede -0.25
1.97
1.97
01 | 1X2
Nijmegen
2.85
2.95
+3.5%
Draw
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
Twente Enschede
2.15
2.00
-7.0%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Nijmegen +1.5
1.15
1.20
+4.3%
Twente Enschede -1.5
4.40
3.75
-14.8%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.75
1.80
+2.9%
Under 2.5
1.93
1.87
-3.1%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.58
1.63
+3.2%
No
2.15
2.05
-4.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.00
5.00
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
7.00
7.00
D-D
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-A
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.50
3.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
7.50
7.50
2-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-1
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
0-2
10.00
10.00
2-1
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
35.00
35.00
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
21.00
21.00
3-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
15.00
15.00
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
2-3
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
4-0
100.00
100.00
0-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-1
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
1-4
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
4-2
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
2-4
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
100.00
100.00
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
2
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
5
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
6
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
7
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Nijmegen
2.15
2.15
Twente Enschede
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
No 1st Goal
11.00
11.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Nijmegen
3.40
3.40
Draw
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Twente Enschede
2.75
2.85
+3.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
0-0
2.85
2.90
+1.8%
0-1
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
2-0
15.00
15.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.50
-5.7%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.45
+3.6%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Even
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
2.90
+1.8%
1
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
2
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
3+
7.00
7.00
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Nijmegen
2.80
2.85
+1.8%
Twente Enschede
2.35
2.40
+2.1%
No 1st Goal
2.85
2.90
+1.8%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.40
4.40
No
1.15
1.15

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 20:20:01