France / French League /

Nimes vs Lorient 2951

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Nimes - Draw - Lorient) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35% home win for (Nimes) at opening odds $2.55; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 37.2% away win for (Lorient) at opening odds $2.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Lorient) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Nimes) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 50% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.83 compared to a 50% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.83

Asian Handicap
Nimes +0.25
1.77
1.93
+9.0%
Lorient -0.25
2.07
1.88
-9.2%
01 | 1X2
Nimes
2.55
3.05
+19.6%
Draw
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
Lorient
2.40
2.05
-14.6%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Nimes +1.5
1.10
1.20
+9.1%
Lorient -1.5
5.20
3.75
-27.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.83
1.80
-1.6%
Under 2.5
1.83
1.87
+2.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.20
5.20
+23.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
D-D
5.20
5.20
D-A
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
A-H
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.90
3.30
-15.4%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
2-1
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
3-0
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
3-1
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
3-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
4-0
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
0-4
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
4-1
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
1-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-2
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
2-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-2
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
10.00
6
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
7
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Nimes
2.03
2.25
+10.8%
No 1st Goal
11.00
11.00
Lorient
1.92
1.77
-7.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
Even
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Nimes
3.20
3.60
+12.5%
Draw
2.10
2.10
Lorient
3.00
2.70
-10.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
0-0
2.65
2.80
+5.7%
0-1
4.30
4.00
-7.0%
2-0
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
2-1
21.00
21.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.65
Under 1.5
1.40
1.40

Last Updated on 2021-02-25 01:50:02