France / French League / 2974

Nimes vs Rennes

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Nimes - Draw - Rennes) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 29.7% home win for (Nimes) at opening odds $3.00; 29.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 40.5% away win for (Rennes) at opening odds $2.20. The fixture favourite (Rennes) has a 20.7% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Nimes) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Nimes +0.251.851.93 +4.3%Rennes -0.251.971.88 -4.6%
01. 1X2
Nimes3.003.40 +13.3%Draw3.003.20 +6.7%Rennes2.201.95 -11.4%
46. 1/2 Goal
Nimes +1.51.151.18 +2.6%Rennes -1.54.404.00 -9.1%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.52.152.30 +7.0%Under 2.51.601.53 -4.4%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
NimesDrawRennes
H-H5.205.50 +5.8%H-D15.0015.00H-A30.0030.00
D-H7.007.50 +7.1%D-D4.404.30 -2.3%D-A5.204.80 -7.7%
A-H35.0035.00A-D13.0015.00 +15.4%A-A3.603.40 -5.6%
04. Pick The Score
NimesDrawRennes
1-07.507.500-08.507.50 -11.8%0-16.005.20 -13.3%
2-013.0015.00 +15.4%1-15.205.200-29.508.50 -10.5%
2-110.0011.00 +10.0%2-213.0015.00 +15.4%1-28.008.00
3-040.0050.00 +25.0%3-370.0080.00 +14.3%0-321.0019.00 -9.5%
3-125.0035.00 +40.0%4-4250.00200.00 -20.0%1-317.0019.00 +11.8%
3-240.0040.00Any Other Score150.0080.00 -46.7%2-330.0030.00
4-0125.00125.00    0-460.0050.00 -16.7%
4-190.00100.00 +11.1%    1-460.0050.00 -16.7%
4-2125.00100.00 -20.0%    2-490.0080.00 -11.1%
4-3150.00150.00    3-4150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-0250.00200.00 -20.0%    0-5150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-1200.00200.00    1-5150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-2250.00200.00 -20.0%    2-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
08.507.50 -11.8%33.803.90 +2.6%635.0035.00
13.703.50 -5.4%46.507.00 +7.7%760.0060.00
23.002.95 -1.7%513.0015.00 +15.4%8100.0090.00 -10.0%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Nimes2.252.35 +4.4%No 1st Goal8.507.50 -11.8%Rennes1.851.80 -2.7%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.85 -1.1%Even1.771.80 +1.7%
10. Halftime 1X2
Nimes3.703.90 +5.4%Draw1.971.95 -1.0%Rennes2.902.80 -3.4%
11. Halftime PTS
NimesDrawRennes
1-05.005.000-02.252.45 +8.9%0-14.003.80 -5.0%
2-017.0019.00 +11.8%1-18.008.50 +6.3%0-213.0012.00 -7.7%
2-125.0023.00 -8.0%2-250.0050.001-221.0021.00
    Any Other Score21.0021.00    
2020-01-16 01:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.451.47 +1.4%Under 0.52.502.45 -2.0%