Sweden / Swedish League /

Norrkoping vs Falkenbergs 5475

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Norrkoping - Draw - Falkenbergs) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 61.6% home win for (Norrkoping) at opening odds $1.45; 21.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.20; 17.2% away win for (Falkenbergs) at opening odds $5.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Norrkoping) has a 41.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.20 whereas the underdog (Falkenbergs) has a 58.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.55

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap
Norrkoping -1.25
2.02
1.91
-5.4%
Falkenbergs +1.25
1.80
1.91
+6.1%
01 | 1X2
Norrkoping
1.45
1.40
-3.4%
Draw
4.20
4.70
+11.9%
Falkenbergs
5.20
5.20
46 | 1/2 Goal
Norrkoping -1.5
2.20
2.05
-6.8%
Falkenbergs +1.5
1.55
1.63
+5.2%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.30
1.90
-17.4%
Under 3.5
1.53
1.77
+15.7%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.03
1.92
-5.4%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
40.00
D-H
4.20
4.50
+7.1%
D-D
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
D-A
13.00
13.00
A-H
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
10.00
+33.3%
0-0
17.00
30.00
+76.5%
0-1
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
2-0
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
1-1
7.50
10.00
+33.3%
0-2
40.00
40.00
2-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-2
15.00
15.00
3-0
10.00
10.00
3-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
0-3
100.00
100.00
3-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
3-2
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
Any Other Score
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
2-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-0
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
1-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-2
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
2-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-3
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
3-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
5-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
17.00
30.00
+76.5%
1
6.00
8.50
+41.7%
2
3.80
4.40
+15.8%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.40
4.00
-9.1%
5
7.00
5.50
-21.4%
6
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
7
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
8
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
9+
90.00
40.00
-55.6%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Norrkoping
1.42
1.40
-1.4%
No 1st Goal
17.00
30.00
+76.5%
Falkenbergs
3.05
2.90
-4.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Even
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Norrkoping
1.92
1.82
-5.2%
Draw
2.45
2.70
+10.2%
Falkenbergs
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
0-0
3.20
4.00
+25.0%
0-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
2-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
10.00
7.50
-25.0%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.25
1.93
-14.2%
Under 1.5
1.55
1.75
+12.9%

Last Updated on 2020-11-24 01:50:01