Sweden / Swedish League /
Norrkoping vs Sirius 5491
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Norrkoping - Draw - Sirius) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 56.6% home win for (Norrkoping) at opening odds $1.58; 24.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 18.6% away win for (Sirius) at opening odds $4.80
The fixture favourite (Norrkoping) has a 36.4% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.50 whereas the underdog (Sirius) has a 63.6% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.43
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.35
Last Updated on 2021-04-11 23:20:02