Europe / UE Nations /

Norway vs Serbia 4412

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Norway - Draw - Serbia) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.3% home win for (Norway) at opening odds $2.15; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 30.1% away win for (Serbia) at opening odds $2.95

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Norway) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Serbia) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Norway -0.25
1.97
2.02
+2.5%
Serbia +0.25
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
01 | 1X2
Norway
2.15
2.15
Draw
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
Serbia
2.95
2.90
-1.7%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Norway -1.5
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
Serbia +1.5
1.12
1.15
+2.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
1.75
-11.2%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.93
+12.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.60
3.60
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
4.80
5.50
+14.6%
D-A
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
0-0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
0-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
2-0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
1-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-2
13.00
13.00
2-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
2-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-2
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
3-0
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
3-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
3-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
2-3
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
4-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-4
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
4-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-4
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
4-2
70.00
50.00
-28.6%
2-4
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
125.00
125.00
1-5
200.00
200.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
1
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
2
3.10
3.30
+6.5%
3
3.60
3.60
4
5.80
5.20
-10.3%
5
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
6
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
100.00
60.00
-40.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Norway
2.85
2.95
+3.5%
Draw
2.05
2.05
Serbia
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
0-0
2.55
2.85
+11.8%
0-1
4.80
4.80
2-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-1
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
2-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.35
-2.2%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.85
+3.6%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.05
Even
1.63
1.63
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.75
2.85
+3.6%
1
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
2
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
3+
8.00
6.00
-25.0%

Last Updated on 2022-09-27 23:50:01