England / English Premier /

Norwich vs Everton 0372

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Norwich - Draw - Everton) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 26.3% home win for (Norwich) at opening odds $3.40; 27.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 45.8% away win for (Everton) at opening odds $1.95

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Everton) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Norwich) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Norwich +0.25
2.03
1.90
-6.4%
Everton -0.25
1.77
1.90
+7.3%
01 | 1X2
Norwich
3.40
3.30
-2.9%
Draw
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
Everton
1.95
1.97
+1.0%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Norwich +1.5
1.18
1.22
+3.4%
Everton -1.5
4.00
3.55
-11.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
1.97
Under 2.5
1.72
1.72
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
D-H
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
D-D
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
D-A
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
3.05
3.50
+14.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
0-0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
0-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
2-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
1-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-2
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
2-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
1-2
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
3-0
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
3-1
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
3-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
Any Other Score
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
2-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
4-0
150.00
90.00
-40.0%
0-4
40.00
40.00
4-1
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
1-4
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
4-2
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
2-4
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
4-3
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
3-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-0
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
0-5
125.00
125.00
5-1
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-5
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
5-2
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
2-5
150.00
150.00
5-3
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
1
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
2
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
3
3.70
3.70
4
5.50
5.50
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
7
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
8
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Norwich
2.40
2.25
-6.3%
No 1st Goal
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
Everton
1.70
1.82
+7.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Even
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Norwich
4.00
3.70
-7.5%
Draw
2.05
2.00
-2.4%
Everton
2.60
2.85
+9.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
0-0
2.75
2.65
-3.6%
0-1
3.40
4.00
+17.6%
2-0
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
2-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
Any Other Score
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.38
1.40
+1.4%
Under 0.5
2.75
2.65
-3.6%

Last Updated on 2022-01-15 22:50:01