England / English Premier / 0338

Norwich vs Liverpool

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Norwich - Draw - Liverpool) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 10.6% home win for (Norwich) at opening odds $8.50; 18.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $5.00; 71.3% away win for (Liverpool) at opening odds $1.27. The fixture favourite (Liverpool) has a 52.1% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $1.75 whereas the underdog (Norwich) has a 47.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.90 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Norwich8.507.00 -17.6%Draw5.005.00Liverpool1.271.28 +0.8%
46. 1/2 Goal
Norwich +1.51.901.77 -6.8%Liverpool -1.51.751.87 +6.9%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.252.03 -9.8%Under 3.51.551.67 +7.7%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
NorwichDrawLiverpool
H-H15.0013.00 -13.3%H-D21.0019.00 -9.5%H-A21.0019.00 -9.5%
D-H19.0017.00 -10.5%D-D9.009.00D-A4.004.20 +5.0%
A-H50.0050.00A-D19.0017.00 -10.5%A-A1.671.72 +3.0%
04. Pick The Score
NorwichDrawLiverpool
1-025.0023.00 -8.0%0-019.0023.00 +21.1%0-17.509.50 +26.7%
2-060.0050.00 -16.7%1-110.009.50 -5.0%0-26.007.50 +25.0%
2-125.0021.00 -16.0%2-217.0015.00 -11.8%1-27.508.00 +6.7%
3-0150.00125.00 -16.7%3-370.0060.00 -14.3%0-37.508.00 +6.7%
3-190.0060.00 -33.3%4-4200.00200.001-39.008.50 -5.6%
3-260.0050.00 -16.7%Any Other Score19.0017.00 -10.5%2-321.0017.00 -19.0%
4-0250.00250.00    0-413.0012.00 -7.7%
4-1200.00200.00    1-413.0013.00
4-2200.00150.00 -25.0%    2-435.0023.00 -34.3%
4-3200.00150.00 -25.0%    3-4100.0070.00 -30.0%
5-0250.00300.00 +20.0%    0-525.0023.00 -8.0%
5-1250.00250.00    1-535.0025.00 -28.6%
5-2250.00250.00    2-560.0040.00 -33.3%
5-3250.00300.00 +20.0%    3-5150.00125.00 -16.7%
5-4250.00300.00 +20.0%    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
019.0023.00 +21.1%33.503.40 -2.9%612.0011.00 -8.3%
16.507.50 +15.4%44.304.20 -2.3%725.0019.00 -24.0%
23.904.20 +7.7%56.506.50860.0035.00 -41.7%
    9+80.0040.00 -50.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Norwich3.803.40 -10.5%No 1st Goal19.0023.00 +21.1%Liverpool1.281.30 +1.6%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.80 -1.1%Even1.821.85 +1.6%
10. Halftime 1X2
Norwich7.506.00 -20.0%Draw2.652.75 +3.8%Liverpool1.671.67
11. Halftime PTS
NorwichDrawLiverpool
1-010.009.00 -10.0%0-03.403.60 +5.9%0-13.103.10
2-040.0035.00 -12.5%1-18.508.00 -5.9%0-25.205.50 +5.8%
2-135.0030.00 -14.3%2-250.0040.00 -20.0%1-213.0013.00
    Any Other Score8.008.00    
2020-02-15 22:03:08
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.152.03 -5.6%Under 1.51.601.67 +4.4%