England / English League Champ / 1810

Nottingham vs Bristol City

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Nottingham - Draw - Bristol City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 47.6% home win for (Nottingham) at opening odds $1.87; 27% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 25.4% away win for (Bristol City) at opening odds $3.50

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Nottingham) has a 26% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.50 whereas the underdog (Bristol City) has a 74% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.23

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap
Nottingham -0.501.931.80 -6.7%Bristol City +0.501.882.02 +7.4%
01 | 1X2
Nottingham1.871.80 -3.7%Draw3.303.30Bristol City3.503.80 +8.6%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Nottingham -1.53.503.35 -4.3%Bristol City +1.51.231.25 +1.6%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.971.97Under 2.51.721.72
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
NottinghamDrawBristol City
H-H2.902.75 -5.2%H-D15.0015.00H-A35.0040.00 +14.3%
D-H4.804.50 -6.3%D-D5.005.00D-A8.509.00 +5.9%
A-H25.0025.00A-D15.0015.00A-A6.007.00 +16.7%
04 | Pick The Score
NottinghamDrawBristol City
1-06.005.80 -3.3%0-09.509.500-19.009.50 +5.6%
2-07.507.00 -6.7%1-16.006.000-217.0019.00 +11.8%
2-17.007.002-213.0013.001-211.0011.00
3-015.0013.00 -13.3%3-360.0060.000-350.0060.00 +20.0%
3-113.0013.004-4250.00250.001-335.0035.00
3-225.0025.00Any Other Score80.0070.00 -12.5%2-340.0040.00
4-040.0040.00    0-4150.00200.00 +33.3%
4-140.0035.00 -12.5%    1-4100.00125.00 +25.0%
4-260.0060.00    2-4125.00125.00
4-3125.00125.00    3-4200.00200.00
5-0100.0090.00 -10.0%    0-5250.00250.00
5-1100.00100.00    1-5250.00250.00
5-2150.00150.00    2-5250.00250.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5300.00300.00
05 | Total Goals
09.509.5033.603.60625.0025.00
14.004.0046.006.00760.0060.00
23.103.10511.0011.008100.00100.00
    9+125.00125.00    
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Nottingham1.671.63 -2.4%No 1st Goal9.509.50Bristol City2.452.60 +6.1%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.85 +1.6%Even1.821.80 -1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Nottingham2.502.45 -2.0%Draw2.102.05 -2.4%Bristol City4.104.40 +7.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
NottinghamDrawBristol City
1-03.603.50 -2.8%0-02.652.60 -1.9%0-15.206.00 +15.4%
2-011.0010.00 -9.1%1-18.008.000-221.0023.00 +9.5%
2-117.0017.002-240.0040.001-219.0019.00
    Any Other Score17.0017.00    
2020-07-02 00:30:10
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.51.401.40Under 0.52.652.65