England / English League Cup /

Nottingham vs Manchester Utd 0425

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Nottingham - Draw - Manchester Utd) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 18.5% home win for (Nottingham) at opening odds $4.80; 23.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 58.1% away win for (Manchester Utd) at opening odds $1.53

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Manchester Utd) has a 35% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.60 whereas the underdog (Nottingham) has a 65% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.40

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Nottingham +1.00
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
Manchester Utd -1.00
2.03
1.90
-6.4%
01 | 1X2
Nottingham
4.80
6.00
+25.0%
Draw
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
Manchester Utd
1.53
1.40
-8.5%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Nottingham +1.5
1.40
1.50
+7.1%
Manchester Utd -1.5
2.60
2.30
-11.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.72
1.75
+1.7%
Under 2.5
1.97
1.93
-2.0%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.75
1.85
+5.7%
No
1.90
1.80
-5.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
H-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
H-A
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
D-H
11.00
11.00
D-D
5.50
7.50
+36.4%
D-A
4.30
4.10
-4.7%
A-H
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
A-D
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
A-A
2.40
2.20
-8.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
12.00
19.00
+58.3%
0-0
11.00
11.00
0-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2-0
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
1-1
6.50
8.00
+23.1%
0-2
7.00
5.20
-25.7%
2-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-2
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
90.00
90.00
3-3
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
0-3
12.00
7.50
-37.5%
3-1
40.00
70.00
+75.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
11.00
11.00
3-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
Any Other Score
60.00
60.00
2-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
4-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-4
25.00
17.00
-32.0%
4-1
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-4
25.00
25.00
4-2
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-4
50.00
23.00
-54.0%
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
70.00
70.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
125.00
125.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
200.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
11.00
11.00
1
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
2
3.30
3.70
+12.1%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
8.00
-20.0%
6
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
7
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
8
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
9+
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Nottingham
2.80
3.05
+8.9%
Manchester Utd
1.53
1.48
-3.3%
No 1st Goal
11.00
11.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Nottingham
4.80
5.80
+20.8%
Draw
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
Manchester Utd
2.20
1.95
-11.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-0
3.00
3.00
0-1
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
2-0
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
1-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-2
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-1
30.00
30.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
13.00
13.00
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.75
2.35
-14.5%
Under 1.5
1.38
1.50
+8.7%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.05
2.00
-2.4%
Even
1.63
1.67
+2.5%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.00
3.00
1
2.65
2.65
2
4.00
4.00
3+
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Nottingham
3.60
4.10
+13.9%
Manchester Utd
2.00
1.87
-6.5%
No 1st Goal
3.00
3.00
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.80
3.75
-21.9%
No
1.12
1.20
+7.1%

Last Updated on 2023-01-26 03:50:01