England / English League Champ /
Nottingham vs Millwall 1804
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Nottingham - Draw - Millwall) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38.8% home win for (Nottingham) at opening odds $2.30; 31.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.80; 29.3% away win for (Millwall) at opening odds $3.05
The fixture favourite (Nottingham) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Millwall) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 62.5% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.47 compared to a 37.5% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.45
Last Updated on 2021-01-16 18:30:04