Norway (Account Only) / Norwegian League /

Odd BK vs Stabaek

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Odd BK - Draw - Stabaek) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 53.2% home win for (Odd BK) at opening odds $1.67; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 22.2% away win for (Stabaek) at opening odds $4.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Odd BK) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Stabaek) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

01 | 1X2
Odd BK
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Draw
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
Stabaek
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Odd BK -1.5
2.80
2.70
-3.6%
Stabaek +1.5
1.35
1.37
+1.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.60
1.63
+1.9%
Under 2.5
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.50
2.40
-4.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.50
4.50
D-D
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-A
10.00
10.00
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-0
15.00
15.00
0-1
13.00
13.00
2-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
3-0
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
Any Other Score
60.00
60.00
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
25.00
25.00
1-4
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
100.00
100.00
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-0
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
60.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
15.00
1
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
2
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
3
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
4
4.70
4.70
5
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
6
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
7
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
8
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Odd BK
1.50
1.45
-3.3%
No 1st Goal
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
Stabaek
2.65
2.70
+1.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Odd BK
2.25
2.15
-4.4%
Draw
2.25
2.30
+2.2%
Stabaek
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
0-0
3.00
2.95
-1.7%
0-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
2-0
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
Any Other Score
12.00
12.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
Under 1.5
1.47
1.45
-1.4%

Last Updated on 2020-09-21 02:20:07