India (Account Only) / Indian S League /

Odisha vs Hyderabad

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Odisha - Draw - Hyderabad) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 49.6% home win for (Odisha) at opening odds $1.80; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 24.8% away win for (Hyderabad) at opening odds $3.60

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Odisha) has a 29.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Hyderabad) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

01 | 1X2
Odisha
1.80
1.97
+9.4%
Draw
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
Hyderabad
3.60
3.10
-13.9%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Odisha -1.5
3.05
3.15
+3.3%
Hyderabad +1.5
1.30
1.28
-1.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.60
1.53
-4.4%
Under 2.5
2.15
2.30
+7.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.75
3.05
+10.9%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
D-H
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
D-D
6.00
6.00
D-A
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
A-H
21.00
21.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
6.50
5.20
-20.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
0-0
15.00
15.00
0-1
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-0
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
2-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
3-0
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
3-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
3-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
4-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
1-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
3-2
17.00
17.00
Any Other Score
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
2-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
4-0
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
0-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
4-1
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
1-4
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
4-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
2-4
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
4-3
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
3-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
5-0
90.00
90.00
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
70.00
70.00
1-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
15.00
1
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
2
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.70
4.50
-4.3%
5
8.00
8.00
6
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
7
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
8
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
9+
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Odisha
1.63
1.77
+8.6%
No 1st Goal
15.00
15.00
Hyderabad
2.40
2.15
-10.4%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Odisha
2.35
2.60
+10.6%
Draw
2.25
2.25
Hyderabad
3.90
3.40
-12.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.70
4.10
+10.8%
0-0
2.95
3.00
+1.7%
0-1
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
2-0
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
1-1
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.45
2.25
-8.2%
Under 1.5
1.47
1.55
+5.4%

Last Updated on 2020-11-23 21:50:01