India (Account Only) / Indian S League /

Odisha vs Mumbai City

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Odisha - Draw - Mumbai City) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 15.4% home win for (Odisha) at opening odds $5.80; 22.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.90; 61.7% away win for (Mumbai City) at opening odds $1.45

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Mumbai City) has a 38.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.35 whereas the underdog (Odisha) has a 61.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.48

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35

01 | 1X2
Odisha
5.80
7.00
+20.7%
Draw
3.90
4.70
+20.5%
Mumbai City
1.45
1.33
-8.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Odisha +1.5
1.48
1.70
+14.9%
Mumbai City -1.5
2.35
1.95
-17.0%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.35
2.20
-6.4%
Under 3.5
1.50
1.58
+5.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
H-D
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
H-A
23.00
17.00
-26.1%
D-H
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
D-D
6.50
9.00
+38.5%
D-A
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
A-H
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
A-D
17.00
17.00
A-A
2.10
1.82
-13.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
13.00
23.00
+76.9%
0-0
12.00
19.00
+58.3%
0-1
6.00
9.00
+50.0%
2-0
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
1-1
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
0-2
6.00
8.50
+41.7%
2-1
15.00
21.00
+40.0%
2-2
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1-2
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
3-0
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
3-1
60.00
60.00
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
3-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
Any Other Score
50.00
19.00
-62.0%
2-3
21.00
13.00
-38.1%
4-0
250.00
250.00
0-4
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
4-1
200.00
200.00
1-4
21.00
13.00
-38.1%
4-2
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-4
40.00
21.00
-47.5%
4-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-4
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
5-0
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
0-5
50.00
25.00
-50.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
60.00
30.00
-50.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
100.00
40.00
-60.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
5-4
300.00
250.00
-16.7%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
19.00
+58.3%
1
4.80
7.00
+45.8%
2
3.30
4.00
+21.2%
3
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
4
5.00
4.30
-14.0%
5
9.00
6.50
-27.8%
6
19.00
11.00
-42.1%
7
40.00
21.00
-47.5%
8
90.00
35.00
-61.1%
9+
100.00
40.00
-60.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Odisha
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
No 1st Goal
12.00
19.00
+58.3%
Mumbai City
1.42
1.35
-4.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Odisha
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
Draw
2.30
2.55
+10.9%
Mumbai City
1.97
1.80
-8.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
0-0
2.80
3.70
+32.1%
0-1
3.20
3.20
2-0
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
2-1
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
2-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-2
15.00
12.00
-20.0%
Any Other Score
12.00
7.50
-37.5%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.00
-23.1%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.70
+19.7%

Last Updated on 2021-02-24 21:50:01