Japan / J League / 3135

Oita Trinita vs Gamba Osaka

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Oita Trinita - Draw - Gamba Osaka) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 36.5% home win for (Oita Trinita) at opening odds $2.45; 26.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 37.2% away win for (Gamba Osaka) at opening odds $2.40. The fixture favourite (Gamba Osaka) has a 17.5% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Oita Trinita) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Oita Trinita 0.001.931.97 +2.1%Gamba Osaka +0.001.881.85 -1.6%
01. 1X2
Oita Trinita2.452.55 +4.1%Draw3.403.30 -2.9%Gamba Osaka2.402.35 -2.1%
46. 1/2 Goal
Oita Trinita +1.51.101.15 +4.5%Gamba Osaka -1.55.204.40 -15.4%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.801.80Under 2.51.871.87
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Oita TrinitaDrawGamba Osaka
H-H4.004.20 +5.0%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0025.00
D-H6.506.50D-D5.505.20 -5.5%D-A6.006.00
A-H25.0025.00A-D13.0013.00A-A3.903.90
04. Pick The Score
Oita TrinitaDrawGamba Osaka
1-08.008.000-013.0012.00 -7.7%0-17.508.00 +6.7%
2-011.0012.00 +9.1%1-16.005.50 -8.3%0-211.0011.00
2-18.008.50 +6.3%2-212.0011.00 -8.3%1-28.008.00
3-025.0030.00 +20.0%3-360.0050.00 -16.7%0-325.0025.00
3-119.0019.004-4200.00200.001-317.0017.00
3-225.0025.00Any Other Score125.0080.00 -36.0%2-325.0025.00
4-080.0090.00 +12.5%    0-480.0070.00 -12.5%
4-160.0060.00    1-460.0060.00
4-270.0070.00    2-470.0070.00
4-3125.00125.00    3-4125.00125.00
5-0200.00200.00    0-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-1150.00150.00    1-5150.00150.00
5-2200.00200.00    2-5200.00150.00 -25.0%
5-3250.00250.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
013.0012.00 -7.7%33.503.50623.0019.00 -17.4%
14.304.50 +4.7%45.205.20750.0035.00 -30.0%
23.203.20510.009.50 -5.0%890.0060.00 -33.3%
    9+125.0090.00 -28.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Oita Trinita1.972.00 +1.5%No 1st Goal13.0012.00 -7.7%Gamba Osaka1.951.95
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.801.82 +1.1%Even1.851.82 -1.6%
10. Halftime 1X2
Oita Trinita3.053.10 +1.6%Draw2.202.15 -2.3%Gamba Osaka2.953.00 +1.7%
11. Halftime PTS
Oita TrinitaDrawGamba Osaka
1-04.304.50 +4.7%0-02.852.75 -3.5%0-14.304.30
2-013.0013.001-17.007.000-213.0013.00
2-119.0021.00 +10.5%2-240.0040.001-219.0019.00
    Any Other Score17.0017.00    
2019-11-10 12:50:01
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.652.50 -5.7%Under 1.51.401.45 +3.6%