Japan / J League /

Oita Trinita vs Gamba Osaka 3174

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Oita Trinita - Draw - Gamba Osaka) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 35.6% home win for (Oita Trinita) at opening odds $2.50; 24.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 39.6% away win for (Gamba Osaka) at opening odds $2.25

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Gamba Osaka) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Oita Trinita) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap
Oita Trinita 0.00
2.00
2.07
+3.5%
Gamba Osaka +0.00
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
01 | 1X2
Oita Trinita
2.50
2.55
+2.0%
Draw
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
Gamba Osaka
2.25
2.25
02 | 1/2 Goal
Oita Trinita +1.5
1.12
1.15
+2.7%
Gamba Osaka -1.5
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.75
1.80
+2.9%
Under 2.5
1.93
1.87
-3.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.00
4.10
+2.5%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
D-D
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
D-A
6.00
6.00
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-0
15.00
15.00
0-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-0
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-1
6.00
6.00
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
8.00
8.00
2-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
30.00
30.00
3-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-3
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
3-1
19.00
19.00
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
17.00
17.00
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
125.00
125.00
2-3
23.00
23.00
4-0
90.00
90.00
0-4
70.00
70.00
4-1
60.00
60.00
1-4
50.00
50.00
4-2
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
2-4
60.00
60.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
15.00
1
4.20
4.10
-2.4%
2
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
3
3.30
3.40
+3.0%
4
5.20
5.20
5
10.00
10.00
6
23.00
23.00
7
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
8
90.00
90.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Oita Trinita
2.00
2.03
+1.5%
No 1st Goal
15.00
15.00
Gamba Osaka
1.87
1.87
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.75
1.75
Even
1.90
1.90
10 | Halftime 1X2
Oita Trinita
3.00
3.05
+1.7%
Draw
2.30
2.30
Gamba Osaka
2.80
2.80
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
0-0
3.05
3.00
-1.6%
0-1
4.00
4.00
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
12.00
12.00
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
17.00
17.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.60
Under 1.5
1.42
1.42

Last Updated on 2020-10-16 17:30:18