Japan / J League /

Oita Trinita vs Nagoya Grampus 3165

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Oita Trinita - Draw - Nagoya Grampus) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 23.4% home win for (Oita Trinita) at opening odds $3.80; 29.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 47.5% away win for (Nagoya Grampus) at opening odds $1.87

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Nagoya Grampus) has a 25.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.55 whereas the underdog (Oita Trinita) has a 74.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.22

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61.7% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.49 compared to a 38.3% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.40

Asian Handicap
Oita Trinita +0.50
1.93
1.88
-2.6%
Nagoya Grampus -0.50
1.88
1.93
+2.7%
01 | 1X2
Oita Trinita
3.80
4.10
+7.9%
Draw
3.05
2.75
-9.8%
Nagoya Grampus
1.87
1.95
+4.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Oita Trinita +1.5
1.22
1.18
-3.3%
Nagoya Grampus -1.5
3.55
4.00
+12.7%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.49
1.72
+15.4%
Under 1.5
2.40
1.97
-17.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
H-D
17.00
17.00
H-A
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
D-H
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
D-D
4.30
3.50
-18.6%
D-A
4.50
4.40
-2.2%
A-H
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
A-D
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
A-A
2.95
3.10
+5.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-0
7.00
4.70
-32.9%
0-1
4.40
3.90
-11.4%
2-0
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
1-1
5.80
5.80
0-2
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
2-1
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
2-2
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
1-2
7.50
9.00
+20.0%
3-0
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
3-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
0-3
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
3-1
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
3-2
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
Any Other Score
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
2-3
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
4-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-4
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
4-1
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-4
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
4-2
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
2-4
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
4-3
250.00
250.00
3-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
150.00
150.00
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.00
4.70
-32.9%
1
2.95
2.65
-10.2%
2
2.90
2.95
+1.7%
3
4.10
4.80
+17.1%
4
8.50
11.00
+29.4%
5
19.00
30.00
+57.9%
6
50.00
70.00
+40.0%
7
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
8
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
9+
150.00
150.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Oita Trinita
2.70
2.90
+7.4%
No 1st Goal
7.00
4.70
-32.9%
Nagoya Grampus
1.67
1.80
+7.8%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Oita Trinita
4.50
5.00
+11.1%
Draw
1.95
1.77
-9.2%
Nagoya Grampus
2.60
2.80
+7.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
0-0
2.35
1.97
-16.2%
0-1
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
2-0
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
1-1
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
0-2
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
2-1
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
2-2
60.00
60.00
1-2
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
Any Other Score
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.50
1.67
+11.3%
Under 0.5
2.35
2.03
-13.6%

Last Updated on 2021-04-11 13:50:01