Japan / J League Cup /

Oita Trinita vs Tokushima V 1683

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Oita Trinita - Draw - Tokushima V) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.3% home win for (Oita Trinita) at opening odds $2.75; 30.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.90; 37% away win for (Tokushima V) at opening odds $2.40

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Tokushima V) has a 15.1% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $6.00 whereas the underdog (Oita Trinita) has a 84.9% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.07

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 63.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.45 compared to a 36.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.50

Asian Handicap
Oita Trinita 0.00
2.07
2.00
-3.4%
Tokushima V +0.00
1.77
1.82
+2.8%
01 | 1X2
Oita Trinita
2.75
2.75
Draw
2.90
2.75
-5.2%
Tokushima V
2.40
2.55
+6.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Oita Trinita +1.5
1.07
1.03
-3.7%
Tokushima V -1.5
6.00
7.70
+28.3%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.45
1.63
+12.4%
Under 1.5
2.50
2.10
-16.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
D-D
4.10
3.70
-9.8%
D-A
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
4.00
4.30
+7.5%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
0-0
6.50
5.00
-23.1%
0-1
6.00
5.00
-16.7%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
5.50
5.50
0-2
10.00
10.00
2-1
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
2-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
1-2
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
3-0
35.00
35.00
3-3
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
0-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-1
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
4-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-3
23.00
30.00
+30.4%
3-2
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
Any Other Score
50.00
90.00
+80.0%
2-3
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
4-0
70.00
125.00
+78.6%
0-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-1
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
1-4
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
4-2
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
2-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
4-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-1
250.00
250.00
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
6.50
5.00
-23.1%
1
3.20
2.80
-12.5%
2
2.95
3.05
+3.4%
3
4.00
4.50
+12.5%
4
7.50
10.00
+33.3%
5
17.00
25.00
+47.1%
6
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
7
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
8
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
9+
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.50
1.60
+6.7%
Under 0.5
2.35
2.15
-8.5%

Last Updated on 2021-05-05 12:50:07