Japan / J League Div 2 /

Omiya Ardija vs Albirex Niigata 2674

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Omiya Ardija - Draw - Albirex Niigata) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 29.6% home win for (Omiya Ardija) at opening odds $3.00; 31.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.80; 38.6% away win for (Albirex Niigata) at opening odds $2.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Albirex Niigata) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Omiya Ardija) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25

01 | 1X2
Omiya Ardija
3.00
3.10
+3.3%
Draw
2.80
3.20
+14.3%
Albirex Niigata
2.30
2.03
-11.7%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Omiya Ardija +1.5
1.12
1.18
+5.4%
Albirex Niigata -1.5
4.80
4.00
-16.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
Under 2.5
1.55
1.58
+1.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
6.50
6.50
D-D
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
D-A
5.20
5.20
A-H
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
A-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
A-A
3.90
4.20
+7.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
0-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
4.80
5.00
+4.2%
0-2
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
2-1
10.00
10.00
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
8.50
8.50
3-0
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
0-3
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-1
25.00
25.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
19.00
19.00
3-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
Any Other Score
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
0-4
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
4-1
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
100.00
100.00
2-4
90.00
90.00
4-3
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
0-5
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
1
3.80
3.90
+2.6%
2
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
3
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
23.00
-34.3%
7
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
8
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
9+
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Omiya Ardija
2.25
2.15
-4.4%
No 1st Goal
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
Albirex Niigata
1.92
1.97
+2.6%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.90
Even
1.75
1.75
10 | Halftime 1X2
Omiya Ardija
3.80
3.60
-5.3%
Draw
1.85
1.87
+1.1%
Albirex Niigata
3.10
3.20
+3.2%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
0-0
2.10
2.40
+14.3%
0-1
4.30
4.50
+4.7%
2-0
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
1-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
Any Other Score
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.50
1.50
Under 0.5
2.35
2.35

Last Updated on 2021-05-05 12:50:01