Japan / J League Div 2 /

Omiya Ardija vs Tochigi SC 2645

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Omiya Ardija - Draw - Tochigi SC) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 42.4% home win for (Omiya Ardija) at opening odds $2.10; 29.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 27.9% away win for (Tochigi SC) at opening odds $3.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Omiya Ardija) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Tochigi SC) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 62.5% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.47 compared to a 37.5% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.45

01 | 1X2
Omiya Ardija
2.10
2.45
+16.7%
Draw
3.00
2.80
-6.7%
Tochigi SC
3.20
2.80
-12.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Omiya Ardija -1.5
4.40
5.20
+18.2%
Tochigi SC +1.5
1.15
1.10
-4.3%
31 | Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.47
1.49
+1.4%
Under 1.5
2.45
2.40
-2.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
4.20
+27.3%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
23.00
-42.5%
D-H
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
D-D
4.20
4.20
D-A
7.50
6.50
-13.3%
A-H
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.50
4.80
-12.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.50
6.50
+44.4%
0-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
7.50
10.00
+33.3%
1-1
5.50
5.80
+5.5%
0-2
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
2-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
2-2
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
1-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
3-0
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
3-3
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
0-3
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
3-1
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
4-4
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
1-3
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
3-2
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
Any Other Score
200.00
60.00
-70.0%
2-3
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-0
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
0-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
4-1
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
1-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-2
100.00
100.00
2-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
4-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-4
250.00
125.00
-50.0%
5-0
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
1-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-2
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
150.00
-40.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
1
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
2
2.90
3.00
+3.4%
3
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
4
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
5
19.00
19.00
6
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
7
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
8
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
9+
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Omiya Ardija
1.80
2.03
+12.8%
No 1st Goal
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
Tochigi SC
2.40
2.20
-8.3%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Omiya Ardija
2.85
3.30
+15.8%
Draw
1.92
1.85
-3.6%
Tochigi SC
4.00
3.60
-10.0%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.60
4.20
+16.7%
0-0
2.40
2.30
-4.2%
0-1
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
2-0
12.00
15.00
+25.0%
1-1
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-2
19.00
19.00
2-1
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
2-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-2
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
Any Other Score
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.49
1.55
+4.0%
Under 0.5
2.40
2.25
-6.3%

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 03:50:04