Sweden / Swedish League /
Orebro vs IFK Gothenburg 5493
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Orebro - Draw - IFK Gothenburg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 28.7% home win for (Orebro) at opening odds $3.10; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 43.4% away win for (IFK Gothenburg) at opening odds $2.05
The fixture favourite (IFK Gothenburg) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Orebro) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.87
Last Updated on 2021-04-10 23:20:01