USA / US Soccer League /
Orlando City vs Atlanta Utd 4612
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Orlando City - Draw - Atlanta Utd) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.2% home win for (Orlando City) at opening odds $2.15; 27.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 31.1% away win for (Atlanta Utd) at opening odds $2.85
The fixture favourite (Orlando City) has a 20.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.40 whereas the underdog (Atlanta Utd) has a 79.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.15
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.93
Last Updated on 2023-05-28 07:30:02