USA / US Soccer League /

Orlando City vs Montreal Impact 4648

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Orlando City - Draw - Montreal Impact) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 54.6% home win for (Orlando City) at opening odds $1.63; 24.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 20.7% away win for (Montreal Impact) at opening odds $4.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Orlando City) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Montreal Impact) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.9% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.67 compared to a 45.1% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.03

Asian Handicap
Orlando City -0.50
1.82
1.80
-1.1%
Montreal Impact +0.50
2.00
2.02
+1.0%
01 | 1X2
Orlando City
1.63
1.75
+7.4%
Draw
3.60
3.60
Montreal Impact
4.30
3.70
-14.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Orlando City -1.5
2.80
3.15
+12.5%
Montreal Impact +1.5
1.35
1.28
-5.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.67
1.65
-1.2%
Under 2.5
2.03
2.07
+2.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.45
2.65
+8.2%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
D-H
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
D-D
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
D-A
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
A-H
17.00
17.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.00
7.00
0-0
13.00
13.00
0-1
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
2-0
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-1
6.50
6.50
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
3-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-1
11.00
11.00
4-4
200.00
200.00
1-3
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
3-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
2-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-0
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
0-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
4-1
25.00
25.00
1-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-2
40.00
40.00
2-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-0
60.00
90.00
+50.0%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
100.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
13.00
1
5.00
5.00
2
3.40
3.40
3
3.50
3.50
4
4.80
4.80
5
8.50
8.50
6
17.00
17.00
7
40.00
40.00
8
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
9+
100.00
100.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Orlando City
1.53
1.60
+4.6%
No 1st Goal
13.00
13.00
Montreal Impact
2.75
2.45
-10.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Orlando City
2.20
2.30
+4.5%
Draw
2.25
2.25
Montreal Impact
4.50
4.10
-8.9%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
0-0
2.95
3.00
+1.7%
0-1
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
2-0
8.50
9.50
+11.8%
1-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-2
23.00
19.00
-17.4%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.50
-3.8%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.45
+2.1%

Last Updated on 2021-09-16 07:20:02