USA / US Soccer League /

Orlando City vs NE Revolution 4626

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Orlando City - Draw - NE Revolution) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.9% home win for (Orlando City) at opening odds $2.03; 25.4% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 30.7% away win for (NE Revolution) at opening odds $2.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Orlando City) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (NE Revolution) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Orlando City -0.50
2.02
1.97
-2.5%
NE Revolution +0.50
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
01 | 1X2
Orlando City
2.03
1.90
-6.4%
Draw
3.50
3.30
-5.7%
NE Revolution
2.90
3.40
+17.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Orlando City -1.5
4.00
3.75
-6.3%
NE Revolution +1.5
1.18
1.20
+1.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.65
1.80
+9.1%
Under 2.5
2.07
1.87
-9.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
1.53
1.67
+9.2%
No
2.25
2.00
-11.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.20
2.95
-7.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
D-H
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
D-D
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
D-A
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
A-H
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
0-0
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
0-1
10.00
10.00
2-0
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
1-1
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
0-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
11.00
12.00
+9.1%
1-2
9.50
11.00
+15.8%
3-0
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
3-3
50.00
50.00
0-3
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
3-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
4-0
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
0-4
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
4-1
35.00
35.00
1-4
70.00
90.00
+28.6%
4-2
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
2-4
70.00
100.00
+42.9%
4-3
90.00
90.00
3-4
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
5-0
90.00
90.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
80.00
-20.0%
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
2-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
1
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
2
3.50
3.20
-8.6%
3
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
4
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
5
8.50
10.00
+17.6%
6
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
7
40.00
40.00
8
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
9+
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Orlando City
1.77
1.67
-5.6%
NE Revolution
2.15
2.40
+11.6%
No 1st Goal
15.00
11.00
-26.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Even
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Orlando City
2.60
2.50
-3.8%
Draw
2.25
2.10
-6.7%
NE Revolution
3.40
4.00
+17.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
3.80
-5.0%
0-0
3.30
2.90
-12.1%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
9.50
9.50
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
15.00
19.00
+26.7%
2-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
Any Other Score
12.00
12.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.47
+1.4%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
1.95
2.05
+5.1%
Even
1.70
1.63
-4.1%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.30
2.90
-12.1%
1
2.45
2.45
2
3.80
4.00
+5.3%
3+
5.80
6.50
+12.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Orlando City
2.25
2.20
-2.2%
NE Revolution
2.75
3.10
+12.7%
No 1st Goal
3.30
2.90
-12.1%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
4.00
4.80
+20.0%
No
1.18
1.12
-5.1%

Last Updated on 2022-08-07 07:30:02