Spain / Spanish Cup /

Osasuna vs Sevilla 0992

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Osasuna - Draw - Sevilla) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 39.6% home win for (Osasuna) at opening odds $2.25; 30.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $2.95; 30.2% away win for (Sevilla) at opening odds $2.95

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Osasuna) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Sevilla) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Osasuna 0.00
1.75
1.77
+1.1%
Sevilla +0.00
2.10
2.07
-1.4%
01 | 1X2
Osasuna
2.25
2.55
+13.3%
Draw
2.95
2.80
-5.1%
Sevilla
2.95
2.70
-8.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Osasuna -1.5
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
Sevilla +1.5
1.10
1.07
-2.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.30
2.35
+2.2%
Under 2.5
1.53
1.50
-2.0%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.70
4.40
+18.9%
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
4.20
4.20
D-A
6.50
5.50
-15.4%
A-H
30.00
30.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
0-1
6.50
7.00
+7.7%
2-0
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
1-1
4.80
5.80
+20.8%
0-2
13.00
12.00
-7.7%
2-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
10.00
10.00
3-0
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-3
80.00
60.00
-25.0%
0-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
3-1
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
200.00
70.00
-65.0%
2-3
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
4-0
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
0-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-1
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
1-4
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
4-2
90.00
90.00
2-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-3
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
3-4
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-2
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
2-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
1
3.50
3.50
2
3.00
3.05
+1.7%
3
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
4
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
5
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
6
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
7
80.00
50.00
-37.5%
8
125.00
60.00
-52.0%
9+
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.87
1.90
+1.6%
Even
1.77
1.75
-1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Osasuna
3.00
3.20
+6.7%
Draw
1.92
1.87
-2.6%
Sevilla
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.10
4.30
+4.9%
0-0
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
0-1
4.80
4.80
2-0
13.00
13.00
1-1
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
0-2
19.00
15.00
-21.1%
2-1
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
2-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
1-2
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
Any Other Score
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.47
1.53
+4.1%
Under 0.5
2.45
2.30
-6.1%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
Even
1.58
1.55
-1.9%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.25
2.35
+4.4%
1
2.45
2.50
+2.0%
2
4.70
4.70
3+
10.00
9.00
-10.0%

Last Updated on 2023-01-26 04:40:01