Spain / Spanish League /
Osasuna vs Villarreal 1571
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Osasuna - Draw - Villarreal) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 31.7% home win for (Osasuna) at opening odds $2.80; 29.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 38.6% away win for (Villarreal) at opening odds $2.30
The fixture favourite (Villarreal) has a 16.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.50 whereas the underdog (Osasuna) has a 83.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.09
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.25
Last Updated on 2023-03-19 22:20:01