Sweden / Swedish League /

Ostersunds vs Halmstads 5486

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Ostersunds - Draw - Halmstads) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 29.4% home win for (Ostersunds) at opening odds $3.05; 28.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 41.7% away win for (Halmstads) at opening odds $2.15

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Halmstads) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Ostersunds) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap
Ostersunds +0.25
1.91
1.93
+1.0%
Halmstads -0.25
1.93
1.88
-2.6%
01 | 1X2
Ostersunds
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
Draw
3.10
3.10
Halmstads
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Ostersunds +1.5
1.12
1.15
+2.7%
Halmstads -1.5
4.80
4.40
-8.3%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.00
1.93
-3.5%
Under 2.5
1.70
1.75
+2.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
5.20
5.20
H-D
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
D-D
4.70
4.80
+2.1%
D-A
5.20
5.20
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.50
3.40
-2.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
0-0
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
0-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
9.00
9.00
2-1
10.00
10.00
2-2
12.00
12.00
1-2
7.50
7.50
3-0
40.00
40.00
3-3
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-3
19.00
19.00
3-1
25.00
25.00
4-4
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
1-3
15.00
15.00
3-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
125.00
125.00
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
125.00
125.00
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
90.00
90.00
1-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-2
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
2-4
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
125.00
125.00
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
1
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Ostersunds
2.25
2.25
No 1st Goal
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
Halmstads
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.77
1.80
+1.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Ostersunds
3.70
3.70
Draw
2.03
2.05
+1.0%
Halmstads
2.80
2.75
-1.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
5.00
5.00
0-0
2.65
2.80
+5.7%
0-1
4.00
4.00
2-0
17.00
17.00
1-1
7.50
7.50
0-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-1
19.00
19.00
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.40
1.38
-1.4%
Under 0.5
2.65
2.75
+3.8%

Last Updated on 2021-07-27 00:50:01