Sweden / Swedish League /

Ostersunds vs Varbergs 5472

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Ostersunds - Draw - Varbergs) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.4% home win for (Ostersunds) at opening odds $2.75; 29.7% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.00; 37.9% away win for (Varbergs) at opening odds $2.35

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Varbergs) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Ostersunds) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 52.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.75 compared to a 47.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.93

Asian Handicap
Ostersunds +0.25
1.77
1.88
+6.2%
Varbergs -0.25
2.07
1.93
-6.8%
01 | 1X2
Ostersunds
2.75
3.05
+10.9%
Draw
3.00
3.05
+1.7%
Varbergs
2.35
2.15
-8.5%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Ostersunds +1.5
1.12
1.18
+5.4%
Varbergs -1.5
4.80
4.00
-16.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.93
1.87
-3.1%
Under 2.5
1.75
1.80
+2.9%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
4.70
5.20
+10.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
30.00
23.00
-23.3%
D-H
6.50
7.50
+15.4%
D-D
4.50
4.70
+4.4%
D-A
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
A-H
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
3.80
3.50
-7.9%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
0-0
9.00
9.00
0-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
5.20
5.20
0-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-1
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
2-2
11.00
11.00
1-2
8.00
8.00
3-0
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
3-3
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-3
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
3-1
21.00
25.00
+19.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
2-3
25.00
25.00
4-0
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
0-4
60.00
60.00
4-1
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
1-4
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
4-2
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
2-4
60.00
60.00
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
125.00
125.00
5-0
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
0-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
300.00
300.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
9.00
1
4.30
4.40
+2.3%
2
3.20
3.20
3
3.70
3.70
4
5.20
5.20
5
11.00
11.00
6
23.00
23.00
7
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
8
90.00
70.00
-22.2%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Ostersunds
2.10
2.25
+7.1%
No 1st Goal
9.00
9.00
Varbergs
1.92
1.82
-5.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.90
1.90
Even
1.75
1.75
10 | Halftime 1X2
Ostersunds
3.40
3.60
+5.9%
Draw
2.03
2.05
+1.0%
Varbergs
3.00
2.80
-6.7%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
0-0
2.65
2.75
+3.8%
0-1
4.50
4.20
-6.7%
2-0
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
15.00
15.00
Any Other Score
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.65
2.60
-1.9%
Under 1.5
1.40
1.42
+1.4%

Last Updated on 2020-11-23 00:20:02