England / English Cup /

Oxford United vs Exeter 0454

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Oxford United - Draw - Exeter) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 45.8% home win for (Oxford United) at opening odds $1.95; 27.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 27.1% away win for (Exeter) at opening odds $3.30

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Oxford United) has a 24.2% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.75 whereas the underdog (Exeter) has a 75.8% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.20

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 54.1% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.70 compared to a 45.9% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.00

Asian Handicap (Account Only)
Oxford United -0.50
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
Exeter +0.50
1.80
1.77
-1.7%
01 | 1X2
Oxford United
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
Draw
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
Exeter
3.30
3.30
46 | 1/2 Goal
Oxford United -1.5
3.75
4.00
+6.7%
Exeter +1.5
1.20
1.18
-1.7%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.70
1.90
+11.8%
Under 2.5
2.00
1.77
-11.5%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
D-D
5.20
5.00
-3.8%
D-A
8.00
8.00
A-H
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
6.00
6.00
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
0-0
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
0-1
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
2-0
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
17.00
23.00
+35.3%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
1-2
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
3-0
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
3-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
0-3
50.00
60.00
+20.0%
3-1
13.00
10.00
-23.1%
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
3-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
2-3
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
4-0
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
0-4
125.00
125.00
4-1
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
1-4
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
4-2
40.00
60.00
+50.0%
2-4
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
4-3
80.00
125.00
+56.3%
3-4
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
5-0
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
10.00
-16.7%
1
5.00
4.20
-16.0%
2
3.40
3.20
-5.9%
3
3.50
3.60
+2.9%
4
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
5
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
6
17.00
25.00
+47.1%
7
30.00
40.00
+33.3%
8
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
9+
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Oxford United
2.55
2.60
+2.0%
Draw
2.15
2.10
-2.3%
Exeter
3.80
3.80
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
0-0
3.00
2.75
-8.3%
0-1
5.20
5.20
2-0
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
1-1
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
0-2
19.00
19.00
2-1
15.00
17.00
+13.3%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
Any Other Score
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.35
Under 0.5
2.85
2.85
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Even
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
3.00
2.75
-8.3%
1
2.50
2.45
-2.0%
2
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
3+
6.00
7.50
+25.0%

Last Updated on 2022-11-26 22:50:01