Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /

Pachuca vs Guadalajara

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Pachuca - Draw - Guadalajara) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 43.2% home win for (Pachuca) at opening odds $2.05; 29.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 27.7% away win for (Guadalajara) at opening odds $3.20

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Pachuca) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Guadalajara) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 60.1% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.53 compared to a 39.9% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.30

01 | 1X2
Pachuca
2.05
2.00
-2.4%
Draw
3.05
3.10
+1.6%
Guadalajara
3.20
3.30
+3.1%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Pachuca -1.5
4.80
3.75
-21.9%
Guadalajara +1.5
1.12
1.20
+7.1%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.30
2.20
-4.3%
Under 2.5
1.53
1.58
+3.3%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.30
3.20
-3.0%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
4.80
4.80
D-D
4.40
4.50
+2.3%
D-A
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
A-H
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.50
6.00
+9.1%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
0-0
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
0-1
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
2-0
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
1-1
6.00
6.50
+8.3%
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
3-0
19.00
17.00
-10.5%
3-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
0-3
50.00
50.00
3-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
35.00
35.00
3-2
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
Any Other Score
80.00
80.00
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
0-4
150.00
100.00
-33.3%
4-1
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
1-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-2
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-4
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
4-3
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
3-4
200.00
125.00
-37.5%
5-0
150.00
150.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
150.00
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
1
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
2
3.00
3.05
+1.7%
3
3.80
3.80
4
7.00
6.50
-7.1%
5
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
6
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
7
80.00
70.00
-12.5%
8
90.00
90.00
9+
90.00
90.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.82
-1.6%
Even
1.80
1.82
+1.1%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Pachuca
2.80
2.70
-3.6%
Draw
1.95
2.00
+2.6%
Guadalajara
3.90
4.00
+2.6%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.80
3.70
-2.6%
0-0
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
0-1
5.00
5.20
+4.0%
2-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
21.00
21.00
2-1
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
2-2
50.00
50.00
1-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.47
1.42
-3.4%
Under 0.5
2.45
2.60
+6.1%

Last Updated on 2022-01-17 03:00:07