Mexico (Account Only) / Mexican League /

Pachuca vs Tigres UANL

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Pachuca - Draw - Tigres UANL) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 41.4% home win for (Pachuca) at opening odds $2.15; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 30.7% away win for (Tigres UANL) at opening odds $2.90

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Pachuca) has a 18.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Tigres UANL) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97

01 | 1X2
Pachuca
2.15
1.97
-8.4%
Draw
3.20
3.20
Tigres UANL
2.90
3.30
+13.8%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Pachuca -1.5
4.80
4.00
-16.7%
Tigres UANL +1.5
1.12
1.18
+5.4%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.97
2.00
+1.5%
Under 2.5
1.72
1.70
-1.2%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.40
3.10
-8.8%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.20
4.80
-7.7%
D-D
5.00
4.80
-4.0%
D-A
7.00
8.00
+14.3%
A-H
25.00
25.00
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
5.00
6.00
+20.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
0-0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
0-1
7.50
8.50
+13.3%
2-0
9.50
8.00
-15.8%
1-1
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
0-2
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
2-1
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
2-2
13.00
13.00
1-2
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
3-0
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
3-3
60.00
60.00
0-3
35.00
50.00
+42.9%
3-1
15.00
15.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-2
25.00
25.00
Any Other Score
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
2-3
35.00
35.00
4-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-4
100.00
150.00
+50.0%
4-1
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
1-4
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
4-2
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
2-4
90.00
125.00
+38.9%
4-3
125.00
125.00
3-4
150.00
150.00
5-0
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
1-5
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
5-2
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
1
3.90
3.90
2
3.10
3.10
3
3.60
3.70
+2.8%
4
6.00
6.00
5
11.00
11.00
6
25.00
25.00
7
60.00
60.00
8
100.00
100.00
9+
125.00
125.00
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.80
1.85
+2.8%
Even
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Pachuca
2.80
2.65
-5.4%
Draw
2.10
2.03
-3.3%
Tigres UANL
3.50
3.90
+11.4%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.90
3.80
-2.6%
0-0
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
0-1
4.80
5.20
+8.3%
2-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-1
7.50
8.00
+6.7%
0-2
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
2-1
15.00
15.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
15.00
15.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.35
1.40
+3.7%
Under 0.5
2.85
2.65
-7.0%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
2.05
+2.5%
Even
1.67
1.63
-2.4%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.85
2.75
-3.5%
1
2.40
2.45
+2.1%
2
4.20
4.30
+2.4%
3+
7.00
7.50
+7.1%

Last Updated on 2022-08-08 07:00:01