Germany / German League / 1163

Paderborn vs Augsburg

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Paderborn - Draw - Augsburg) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 38% home win for (Paderborn) at opening odds $2.35; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 36.5% away win for (Augsburg) at opening odds $2.45. The fixture favourite (Paderborn) has a 22.8% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Augsburg) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 53.4% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.72 compared to a 46.6% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.97 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Paderborn2.352.30 -2.1%Draw3.503.40 -2.9%Augsburg2.452.55 +4.1%
46. 1/2 Goal
Paderborn -1.54.004.00Augsburg +1.51.181.18
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.51.972.15 +9.1%Under 3.51.721.60 -7.0%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
PaderbornDrawAugsburg
H-H3.703.70H-D13.0013.00H-A21.0023.00 +9.5%
D-H6.506.00 -7.7%D-D6.506.00 -7.7%D-A6.506.50
A-H21.0023.00 +9.5%A-D13.0013.00A-A4.004.20 +5.0%
04. Pick The Score
PaderbornDrawAugsburg
1-013.0012.00 -7.7%0-019.0017.00 -10.5%0-113.0012.00 -7.7%
2-015.0013.00 -13.3%1-17.507.00 -6.7%0-217.0015.00 -11.8%
2-18.508.502-29.509.501-29.009.00
3-025.0025.003-325.0025.000-330.0030.00
3-113.0013.004-4100.00125.00 +25.0%1-315.0015.00
3-215.0015.00Any Other Score40.0050.00 +25.0%2-315.0017.00 +13.3%
4-060.0060.00    0-470.0070.00
4-135.0035.00    1-440.0040.00
4-235.0040.00 +14.3%    2-440.0040.00
4-360.0060.00    3-460.0060.00
5-0125.00125.00    0-5150.00150.00
5-190.0090.00    1-5100.00100.00
5-290.00100.00 +11.1%    2-5100.00125.00 +25.0%
5-3125.00125.00    3-5125.00150.00 +20.0%
5-4200.00200.00    4-5200.00200.00
05. Total Goals
019.0017.00 -10.5%33.703.70610.0011.00 +10.0%
18.007.00 -12.5%44.204.30 +2.4%721.0023.00 +9.5%
24.304.00 -7.0%56.006.50 +8.3%840.0050.00 +25.0%
    9+60.0070.00 +16.7%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Paderborn1.901.87 -1.6%No 1st Goal19.0017.00 -10.5%Augsburg1.951.97 +1.0%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.851.85Even1.801.80
10. Halftime 1X2
Paderborn2.802.80Draw2.352.30 -2.1%Augsburg2.953.00 +1.7%
11. Halftime PTS
PaderbornDrawAugsburg
1-05.004.80 -4.0%0-03.503.30 -5.7%0-15.005.00
2-012.0012.001-16.006.000-212.0013.00 +8.3%
2-113.0015.00 +15.4%2-230.0030.001-215.0015.00
    Any Other Score10.0011.00 +10.0%    
2019-11-09 20:30:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.032.15 +5.9%Under 1.51.671.60 -4.2%