Germany / German League / 1166

Paderborn vs Hertha Berlin

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Paderborn - Draw - Hertha Berlin) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 32.8% home win for (Paderborn) at opening odds $2.70; 28.6% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.10; 38.6% away win for (Hertha Berlin) at opening odds $2.30. The fixture favourite (Paderborn) has a 18.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $4.80 whereas the underdog (Hertha Berlin) has a 81.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.12 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Paderborn 0.002.071.80 -13.0%Hertha Berlin +0.001.772.02 +14.1%
01. 1X2
Paderborn2.702.35 -13.0%Draw3.103.10Hertha Berlin2.302.65 +15.2%
46. 1/2 Goal
Paderborn -1.54.804.40 -8.3%Hertha Berlin +1.51.121.15 +2.7%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.631.63Under 2.52.102.10
03. Halftime-Fulltime
PaderbornDrawHertha Berlin
H-H4.503.90 -13.3%H-D13.0013.00H-A25.0023.00 -8.0%
D-H6.505.80 -10.8%D-D5.004.80 -4.0%D-A5.806.50 +12.1%
A-H25.0023.00 -8.0%A-D13.0013.00A-A3.804.50 +18.4%
04. Pick The Score
PaderbornDrawHertha Berlin
1-010.0010.000-012.0011.00 -8.3%0-19.5010.00 +5.3%
2-015.0013.00 -13.3%1-16.006.000-212.0013.00 +8.3%
2-19.008.50 -5.6%2-210.0010.001-28.009.00 +12.5%
3-035.0025.00 -28.6%3-340.0040.000-325.0030.00 +20.0%
3-119.0015.00 -21.1%4-4150.00100.00 -33.3%1-315.0017.00 +13.3%
3-223.0021.00 -8.7%Any Other Score80.0050.00 -37.5%2-321.0021.00
4-090.0060.00 -33.3%    0-460.0070.00 +16.7%
4-160.0040.00 -33.3%    1-440.0050.00 +25.0%
4-260.0050.00 -16.7%    2-450.0050.00
4-390.0090.00    3-490.0080.00 -11.1%
5-0200.00150.00 -25.0%    0-5125.00125.00
5-1125.00125.00    1-5125.00100.00 -20.0%
5-2150.00125.00 -16.7%    2-5125.00125.00
5-3200.00200.00    3-5200.00200.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
012.0011.00 -8.3%33.603.70 +2.8%615.0015.00
15.205.50 +5.8%44.704.80 +2.1%735.0023.00 -34.3%
23.503.5058.508.50870.0050.00 -28.6%
    9+100.0080.00 -20.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Paderborn2.051.90 -7.3%No 1st Goal12.0011.00 -8.3%Hertha Berlin1.872.03 +8.6%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.871.90 +1.6%Even1.771.75 -1.1%
10. Halftime 1X2
Paderborn3.203.00 -6.3%Draw2.102.10Hertha Berlin2.953.20 +8.5%
11. Halftime PTS
PaderbornDrawHertha Berlin
1-05.004.70 -6.0%0-02.702.65 -1.9%0-14.505.00 +11.1%
2-015.0013.00 -13.3%1-16.506.500-212.0013.00 +8.3%
2-119.0017.00 -10.5%2-240.0040.001-217.0019.00 +11.8%
    Any Other Score13.0013.00    
2020-02-15 22:20:32
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.502.40 -4.0%Under 1.51.451.49 +2.8%