Malaysia / M League /

Pahang vs Selangor 4752

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Pahang - Draw - Selangor) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 24.1% home win for (Pahang) at opening odds $3.70; 24.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 51% away win for (Selangor) at opening odds $1.75

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Selangor) has a 32.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.80 whereas the underdog (Pahang) has a 67.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.35

01 | 1X2
Pahang
3.70
4.00
+8.1%
Draw
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
Selangor
1.75
1.70
-2.9%
02 | 1/2 Goal
Pahang +1.5
1.35
1.35
Selangor -1.5
2.80
2.80
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
H-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
H-A
21.00
15.00
-28.6%
D-H
9.50
10.00
+5.3%
D-D
6.00
5.50
-8.3%
D-A
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
A-H
35.00
35.00
A-D
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
A-A
2.65
2.55
-3.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
0-0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
0-1
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
2-0
25.00
25.00
1-1
7.00
7.00
0-2
9.50
8.50
-10.5%
2-1
11.00
15.00
+36.4%
2-2
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-2
7.00
7.00
3-0
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
3-3
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
0-3
13.00
13.00
3-1
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
4-4
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
1-3
11.00
11.00
3-2
25.00
35.00
+40.0%
Any Other Score
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
2-3
15.00
15.00
4-0
150.00
200.00
+33.3%
0-4
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
4-1
90.00
100.00
+11.1%
1-4
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
4-2
80.00
100.00
+25.0%
2-4
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
4-3
100.00
100.00
3-4
70.00
70.00
5-0
250.00
250.00
0-5
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
60.00
35.00
-41.7%
5-2
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
2-5
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
150.00
80.00
-46.7%
5-4
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
1
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
2
3.80
3.40
-10.5%
3
3.60
3.50
-2.8%
4
4.40
4.80
+9.1%
5
7.00
8.50
+21.4%
6
13.00
17.00
+30.8%
7
30.00
30.00
8
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
9+
90.00
70.00
-22.2%

Last Updated on 2021-05-05 21:50:01