Chile (Account Only) / Chilean League /
Palestino Chile vs La Serena
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Palestino Chile - Draw - La Serena) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 56.6% home win for (Palestino Chile) at opening odds $1.58; 24.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.60; 18.6% away win for (La Serena) at opening odds $4.80
The fixture favourite (Palestino Chile) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (La Serena) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $1.90
Last Updated on 2020-11-22 21:20:02