Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /
Palmeiras vs America Mineiro
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Palmeiras - Draw - America Mineiro) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 51.7% home win for (Palmeiras) at opening odds $1.72; 26.1% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.40; 22.2% away win for (America Mineiro) at opening odds $4.00
The fixture favourite (Palmeiras) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (America Mineiro) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 58.2% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.58 compared to a 41.8% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.20
Last Updated on 2021-06-20 21:50:02