Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Palmeiras vs Corinthians

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Palmeiras - Draw - Corinthians) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 50.8% home win for (Palmeiras) at opening odds $1.75; 26.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.30; 22.2% away win for (Corinthians) at opening odds $4.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Palmeiras) has a 28.9% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $3.15 whereas the underdog (Corinthians) has a 71.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.28

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15

01 | 1X2
Palmeiras
1.75
1.85
+5.7%
Draw
3.30
3.05
-7.6%
Corinthians
4.00
3.90
-2.5%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Palmeiras -1.5
3.15
3.50
+11.1%
Corinthians +1.5
1.28
1.23
-3.9%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.15
2.25
+4.7%
Under 2.5
1.60
1.55
-3.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
2.70
2.95
+9.3%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
40.00
35.00
-12.5%
D-H
4.40
4.40
D-D
4.80
4.30
-10.4%
D-A
9.50
9.00
-5.3%
A-H
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
7.50
7.50
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
4.70
6.00
+27.7%
0-0
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
0-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
2-0
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
1-1
5.20
6.00
+15.4%
0-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-1
7.00
7.00
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
12.00
12.00
3-0
13.00
13.00
3-3
90.00
80.00
-11.1%
0-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
3-1
13.00
13.00
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
40.00
40.00
3-2
30.00
30.00
Any Other Score
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
2-3
50.00
50.00
4-0
40.00
40.00
0-4
200.00
200.00
4-1
40.00
40.00
1-4
150.00
150.00
4-2
70.00
80.00
+14.3%
2-4
150.00
150.00
4-3
150.00
150.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
100.00
100.00
0-5
250.00
250.00
5-1
100.00
125.00
+25.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
200.00
200.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
1
3.60
3.60
2
3.00
3.10
+3.3%
3
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
4
6.50
6.50
5
13.00
13.00
6
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
7
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
8
125.00
70.00
-44.0%
9+
125.00
125.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Palmeiras
1.60
1.65
+3.1%
No 1st Goal
9.00
7.50
-16.7%
Corinthians
2.70
2.70
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Palmeiras
2.40
2.55
+6.3%
Draw
2.05
1.95
-4.9%
Corinthians
4.70
4.70
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.10
3.60
+16.1%
0-0
2.60
2.40
-7.7%
0-1
6.00
6.00
2-0
9.00
9.50
+5.6%
1-1
8.00
8.00
0-2
25.00
25.00
2-1
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
2-2
60.00
40.00
-33.3%
1-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
Any Other Score
19.00
19.00
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.42
1.47
+3.5%
Under 0.5
2.60
2.45
-5.8%

Last Updated on 2021-06-13 05:10:01