Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Palmeiras vs Goias Esporte

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Palmeiras - Draw - Goias Esporte) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 70.7% home win for (Palmeiras) at opening odds $1.28; 19.3% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.70; 10.1% away win for (Goias Esporte) at opening odds $9.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Palmeiras) has a 48.6% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.87 whereas the underdog (Goias Esporte) has a 51.4% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.77

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61.7% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.49 compared to a 38.3% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.40

01 | 1X2
Palmeiras
1.28
1.20
-6.3%
Draw
4.70
5.50
+17.0%
Goias Esporte
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Palmeiras -1.5
1.87
1.63
-12.8%
Goias Esporte +1.5
1.77
2.05
+15.8%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
2.40
2.35
-2.1%
Under 3.5
1.49
1.50
+0.7%
Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
2.15
1.95
-9.3%
No
1.58
1.70
+7.6%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.75
1.58
-9.7%
H-D
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
H-A
60.00
60.00
D-H
3.70
3.90
+5.4%
D-D
7.50
9.50
+26.7%
D-A
19.00
23.00
+21.1%
A-H
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
A-D
23.00
23.00
A-A
17.00
19.00
+11.8%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.20
7.00
+34.6%
0-0
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
0-1
19.00
25.00
+31.6%
2-0
4.70
5.00
+6.4%
1-1
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
0-2
60.00
80.00
+33.3%
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
1-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
3-0
7.00
6.00
-14.3%
3-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
0-3
200.00
200.00
3-1
10.00
9.00
-10.0%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
100.00
100.00
3-2
30.00
25.00
-16.7%
Any Other Score
30.00
17.00
-43.3%
2-3
90.00
90.00
4-0
13.00
11.00
-15.4%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
17.00
13.00
-23.5%
1-4
250.00
250.00
4-2
50.00
35.00
-30.0%
2-4
250.00
250.00
4-3
150.00
125.00
-16.7%
3-4
250.00
250.00
5-0
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
200.00
200.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
1
4.80
6.00
+25.0%
2
3.30
3.80
+15.2%
3
3.40
3.40
4
5.00
4.40
-12.0%
5
9.00
7.00
-22.2%
6
19.00
13.00
-31.6%
7
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
8
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
9+
125.00
90.00
-28.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Palmeiras
1.28
1.23
-3.9%
Goias Esporte
4.10
4.20
+2.4%
No 1st Goal
13.00
19.00
+46.2%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Palmeiras
1.77
1.63
-7.9%
Draw
2.40
2.65
+10.4%
Goias Esporte
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
2.85
2.95
+3.5%
0-0
2.95
3.50
+18.6%
0-1
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
2-0
5.50
5.00
-9.1%
1-1
10.00
9.50
-5.0%
0-2
40.00
40.00
2-1
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
2-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-2
40.00
40.00
Any Other Score
11.00
8.00
-27.3%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.60
2.10
-19.2%
Under 1.5
1.42
1.63
+14.8%
Halftime Total Goals Odd/Even (Account Only)
Odd
2.00
1.95
-2.5%
Even
1.67
1.70
+1.8%
Halftime Total Goals (Account Only)
0
2.95
3.50
+18.6%
1
2.45
2.55
+4.1%
2
3.90
3.50
-10.3%
3+
6.50
5.00
-23.1%
Half Time Team To Score 1st Goal (Account Only)
Palmeiras
1.70
1.58
-7.1%
Goias Esporte
5.50
5.50
No 1st Goal
2.95
3.50
+18.6%
Half Time Will Both Teams Score (Account Only)
Yes
6.00
5.20
-13.3%
No
1.07
1.10
+2.8%

Last Updated on 2022-08-08 02:50:02