Brazil (Account Only) / Brazilian League /

Palmeiras vs Gremio

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Palmeiras - Draw - Gremio) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 39.6% home win for (Palmeiras) at opening odds $2.25; 29.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.05; 31.2% away win for (Gremio) at opening odds $2.85

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Palmeiras) has a 17.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $5.20 whereas the underdog (Gremio) has a 82.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.10

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 61.7% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.49 compared to a 38.3% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.40

01 | 1X2
Palmeiras
2.25
2.55
+13.3%
Draw
3.05
2.85
-6.6%
Gremio
2.85
2.65
-7.0%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Palmeiras -1.5
5.20
6.70
+28.8%
Gremio +1.5
1.10
1.05
-4.5%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
2.40
2.40
Under 2.5
1.49
1.49
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.70
4.30
+16.2%
H-D
15.00
15.00
H-A
35.00
35.00
D-H
5.20
5.50
+5.8%
D-D
4.50
4.00
-11.1%
D-A
6.50
6.00
-7.7%
A-H
30.00
35.00
+16.7%
A-D
15.00
15.00
A-A
4.80
4.50
-6.3%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
0-0
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
0-1
6.50
6.50
2-0
9.00
11.00
+22.2%
1-1
5.50
5.20
-5.5%
0-2
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
2-1
8.00
9.00
+12.5%
2-2
15.00
15.00
1-2
9.50
9.50
3-0
23.00
25.00
+8.7%
3-3
90.00
90.00
0-3
35.00
30.00
-14.3%
3-1
21.00
23.00
+9.5%
4-4
250.00
250.00
1-3
25.00
25.00
3-2
35.00
40.00
+14.3%
Any Other Score
200.00
200.00
2-3
40.00
40.00
4-0
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
0-4
125.00
100.00
-20.0%
4-1
70.00
70.00
1-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
4-2
100.00
100.00
2-4
125.00
125.00
4-3
200.00
200.00
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
200.00
200.00
0-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-1
200.00
200.00
1-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-2
250.00
250.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
250.00
250.00
3-5
250.00
250.00
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
300.00
300.00
05 | Total Goals
0
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
1
3.20
3.40
+6.2%
2
2.95
3.00
+1.7%
3
3.90
4.10
+5.1%
4
7.50
7.00
-6.7%
5
15.00
15.00
6
40.00
40.00
7
90.00
90.00
8
125.00
125.00
9+
150.00
150.00
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Palmeiras
1.90
2.05
+7.9%
No 1st Goal
8.00
6.50
-18.8%
Gremio
2.20
2.10
-4.5%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.87
+2.7%
Even
1.82
1.77
-2.7%
10 | Halftime 1X2
Palmeiras
3.00
3.30
+10.0%
Draw
1.97
1.87
-5.1%
Gremio
3.50
3.50
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.00
4.40
+10.0%
0-0
2.25
2.25
0-1
4.50
4.50
2-0
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
1-1
8.50
8.50
0-2
17.00
17.00
2-1
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
2-2
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
1-2
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
Any Other Score
25.00
23.00
-8.0%
14 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 0.5
Over 0.5
1.45
1.55
+6.9%
Under 0.5
2.50
2.25
-10.0%

Last Updated on 2021-01-16 08:20:01