France / French League /

Paris SG vs Brest 2957

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Paris SG - Draw - Brest) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 78.8% home win for (Paris SG) at opening odds $1.15; 12.9% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $7.00; 8.2% away win for (Brest) at opening odds $11.00

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Paris SG) has a 60.5% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.50 whereas the underdog (Brest) has a 39.5% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.30

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 51% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.80 compared to a 49% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.87

Asian Handicap
Paris SG -1.75
1.80
1.87
+3.9%
Brest +1.75
2.02
1.85
-8.4%
01 | 1X2
Paris SG
1.15
1.22
+6.1%
Draw
7.00
5.20
-25.7%
Brest
11.00
9.00
-18.2%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Paris SG -1.5
1.50
1.63
+8.7%
Brest +1.5
2.30
2.05
-10.9%
33 | Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.5
1.80
2.07
+15.0%
Under 3.5
1.87
1.65
-11.8%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
1.48
1.63
+10.1%
H-D
23.00
21.00
-8.7%
H-A
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
D-H
4.20
4.00
-4.8%
D-D
11.00
9.50
-13.6%
D-A
25.00
19.00
-24.0%
A-H
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
A-D
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-A
21.00
17.00
-19.0%
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
10.00
8.50
-15.0%
0-0
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
0-1
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
2-0
6.50
5.80
-10.8%
1-1
13.00
15.00
+15.4%
0-2
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
2-1
8.00
7.50
-6.3%
2-2
21.00
19.00
-9.5%
1-2
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
3-0
7.00
7.00
3-3
60.00
70.00
+16.7%
0-3
200.00
200.00
3-1
8.00
8.50
+6.3%
4-4
200.00
250.00
+25.0%
1-3
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
3-2
19.00
21.00
+10.5%
Any Other Score
10.00
13.00
+30.0%
2-3
70.00
60.00
-14.3%
4-0
10.00
11.00
+10.0%
0-4
250.00
250.00
4-1
11.00
13.00
+18.2%
1-4
250.00
250.00
4-2
25.00
30.00
+20.0%
2-4
200.00
200.00
4-3
80.00
90.00
+12.5%
3-4
200.00
200.00
5-0
15.00
23.00
+53.3%
0-5
300.00
300.00
5-1
21.00
30.00
+42.9%
1-5
250.00
250.00
5-2
40.00
40.00
2-5
250.00
250.00
5-3
125.00
150.00
+20.0%
3-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
300.00
+20.0%
05 | Total Goals
0
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
1
9.50
7.50
-21.1%
2
4.70
4.20
-10.6%
3
3.70
3.60
-2.7%
4
4.00
4.20
+5.0%
5
5.20
6.50
+25.0%
6
9.00
10.00
+11.1%
7
17.00
21.00
+23.5%
8
35.00
25.00
-28.6%
9+
50.00
30.00
-40.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Paris SG
1.22
1.25
+2.5%
No 1st Goal
30.00
21.00
-30.0%
Brest
4.10
3.90
-4.9%
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.82
1.82
Even
1.82
1.82
10 | Halftime 1X2
Paris SG
1.53
1.58
+3.3%
Draw
3.00
2.85
-5.0%
Brest
8.50
7.50
-11.8%
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
3.20
3.10
-3.1%
0-0
4.40
3.60
-18.2%
0-1
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
2-0
4.70
5.20
+10.6%
1-1
9.00
8.50
-5.6%
0-2
40.00
40.00
2-1
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
2-2
40.00
50.00
+25.0%
1-2
35.00
35.00
Any Other Score
5.50
7.50
+36.4%
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
1.87
2.15
+15.0%
Under 1.5
1.80
1.60
-11.1%

Last Updated on 2022-01-16 03:50:02