France / French League / 2946

Paris SG vs Nantes

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Paris SG - Draw - Nantes) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 81.7% home win for (Paris SG) at opening odds $1.12; 12.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $7.50; 6.1% away win for (Nantes) at opening odds $15.00. The fixture favourite (Paris SG) has a 41.3% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $2.20 whereas the underdog (Nantes) has a 58.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.55 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 57.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.60 compared to a 42.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.15 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

Asian Handicap
Paris SG -2.252.071.88 -9.2%Nantes +2.251.771.93 +9.0%
01. 1X2
Paris SG1.121.10 -1.8%Draw7.508.00 +6.7%Nantes15.0017.00 +13.3%
46. 1/2 Goal
Paris SG -2.52.202.00 -9.1%Nantes +2.51.551.67 +7.7%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 3.5
Over 3.52.151.93 -10.2%Under 3.51.601.75 +9.4%
03. Halftime-Fulltime
Paris SGDrawNantes
H-H1.451.35 -6.9%H-D25.0030.00 +20.0%H-A60.0070.00 +16.7%
D-H3.904.10 +5.1%D-D11.0012.00 +9.1%D-A30.0035.00 +16.7%
A-H23.0025.00 +8.7%A-D25.0035.00 +40.0%A-A25.0035.00 +40.0%
04. Pick The Score
Paris SGDrawNantes
1-07.509.00 +20.0%0-023.0025.00 +8.7%0-140.0050.00 +25.0%
2-04.805.20 +8.3%1-113.0015.00 +15.4%0-2125.00125.00
2-19.0010.00 +11.1%2-235.0035.001-250.0050.00
3-05.205.203-3125.00125.000-3250.00250.00
3-19.509.504-4250.00250.001-3150.00150.00
3-235.0030.00 -14.3%Any Other Score12.009.50 -20.8%2-3125.00125.00
4-08.508.00 -5.9%    0-4250.00250.00
4-113.0012.00 -7.7%    1-4250.00250.00
4-240.0040.00    2-4250.00250.00
4-3150.00125.00 -16.7%    3-4250.00250.00
5-015.0013.00 -13.3%    0-5250.00250.00
5-125.0023.00 -8.0%    1-5250.00250.00
5-280.0060.00 -25.0%    2-5250.00250.00
5-3200.00200.00    3-5250.00250.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
023.0025.00 +8.7%33.403.50 +2.9%612.0010.00 -16.7%
17.008.50 +21.4%44.204.10 -2.4%725.0019.00 -24.0%
23.904.40 +12.8%56.505.80 -10.8%850.0040.00 -20.0%
    9+80.0060.00 -25.0%    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Paris SG1.171.15 -1.7%No 1st Goal23.0025.00 +8.7%Nantes5.205.50 +5.8%
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.801.82 +1.1%Even1.851.82 -1.6%
10. Halftime 1X2
Paris SG1.401.42 +1.4%Draw3.053.20 +4.9%Nantes11.0011.00
11. Halftime PTS
Paris SGDrawNantes
1-02.802.90 +3.6%0-03.703.90 +5.4%0-113.0015.00 +15.4%
2-04.304.20 -2.3%1-111.0011.000-260.0060.00
2-115.0015.002-260.0060.001-250.0050.00
    Any Other Score6.505.20 -20.0%    
2019-12-05 02:30:02
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.101.97 -6.2%Under 1.51.631.72 +5.5%