France / French League /
Paris SG vs Reims 2941
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Paris SG - Draw - Reims) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 75.8% home win for (Paris SG) at opening odds $1.20; 15.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $6.00; 9.1% away win for (Reims) at opening odds $10.00
The fixture favourite (Paris SG) has a 56.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $1.60 whereas the underdog (Reims) has a 43.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $2.10
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.10
Last Updated on 2023-01-30 03:40:02