France / French League /
Paris SG vs Rennes 2955
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Paris SG - Draw - Rennes) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 62.6% home win for (Paris SG) at opening odds $1.42; 21.2% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $4.20; 16.2% away win for (Rennes) at opening odds $5.50
The fixture favourite (Paris SG) has a 41.3% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.20 whereas the underdog (Rennes) has a 58.7% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.55
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 61% 'Under' scoring match at opening odds $1.50 compared to a 39% 'Over' scoring result at opening odds $2.35
Last Updated on 2023-03-20 00:00:02