Italy / Italian League /
Parma vs Milan 1378
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Parma - Draw - Milan) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 19.8% home win for (Parma) at opening odds $4.50; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 54.7% away win for (Milan) at opening odds $1.63
The fixture favourite (Milan) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Parma) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 51.8% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.77 compared to a 48.2% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $1.90
Last Updated on 2021-04-10 23:50:01