Italy / Italian League /
Parma vs Napoli 1397
Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Parma - Draw - Napoli) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.
The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 20.8% home win for (Parma) at opening odds $4.30; 23.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.80; 55.8% away win for (Napoli) at opening odds $1.60
The fixture favourite (Napoli) has a 33.7% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $2.70 whereas the underdog (Parma) has a 66.3% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.37
Total Goals Over/Under
It is predicted that this will be a 59.2% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.55 compared to a 40.8% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.25
Last Updated on 2020-09-20 18:20:02