Italy / Italian League / 1385

Parma vs Roma

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Parma - Draw - Roma) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are 'ideally' updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.


The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 24.8% home win for (Parma) at opening odds $3.60; 25.5% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.50; 49.6% away win for (Roma) at opening odds $1.80. The fixture favourite (Roma) has a 29.9% handicap to-clear chance at opening odds $3.05 whereas the underdog (Parma) has a 70.1% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.30 for '1/2 Goal' bet type. It is predicted that this will be a 56.3% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.63 compared to a 43.7% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.10 for 'Total Goals Over/Under' bet type.

01. 1X2
Parma3.603.80 +5.6%Draw3.503.50Roma1.801.75 -2.8%
46. 1/2 Goal
Parma +1.51.301.33 +2.3%Roma -1.53.052.90 -4.9%
12. Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.51.631.63Under 2.52.102.10
03. Halftime-Fulltime
ParmaDrawRoma
H-H6.507.00 +7.7%H-D13.0015.00 +15.4%H-A21.0021.00
D-H9.009.50 +5.6%D-D6.006.00D-A4.804.70 -2.1%
A-H35.0035.00A-D13.0013.00A-A2.752.60 -5.5%
04. Pick The Score
ParmaDrawRoma
1-012.0012.000-015.0015.000-17.507.50
2-021.0023.00 +9.5%1-16.506.500-29.008.50 -5.6%
2-111.0011.002-211.0012.00 +9.1%1-27.007.00
3-060.0060.003-350.0050.000-315.0013.00 -13.3%
3-130.0030.004-4200.00200.001-311.0011.00
3-230.0030.00Any Other Score70.0060.00 -14.3%2-319.0019.00
4-0150.00150.00    0-435.0035.00
4-190.00100.00 +11.1%    1-425.0025.00
4-290.0090.00    2-440.0040.00
4-3125.00125.00    3-490.0090.00
5-0250.00250.00    0-590.0080.00 -11.1%
5-1200.00200.00    1-580.0070.00 -12.5%
5-2200.00200.00    2-5100.00100.00
5-3250.00250.00    3-5150.00150.00
5-4250.00250.00    4-5250.00250.00
05. Total Goals
015.0015.0033.503.50617.0017.00
15.205.2044.804.80740.0040.00
23.403.4058.508.50870.0070.00
    9+100.00100.00    
08. Team to Score 1st Goal
Parma2.452.50 +2.0%No 1st Goal15.0015.00Roma1.601.60
09. Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd1.821.82Even1.821.82
10. Halftime 1X2
Parma3.904.10 +5.1%Draw2.252.25Roma2.352.30 -2.1%
11. Halftime PTS
ParmaDrawRoma
1-06.006.000-02.952.950-13.703.70
2-019.0021.00 +10.5%1-17.007.000-29.509.00 -5.3%
2-123.0023.002-240.0040.001-215.0015.00
    Any Other Score13.0013.00    
2019-11-10 22:30:03
14. Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.52.502.40 -4.0%Under 1.51.451.49 +2.8%