Australia / A League /

Perth Glory vs Brisbane Roar 4535

Graph shows 1X2 odds movements (Perth Glory - Draw - Brisbane Roar) charted periodically. Tables show current football betting odds with up-down movements indicators ( ) with respect to opening odds for all available bet types which are updated at 10 minutes interval. Please refer to singapore pools website for latest up-to-date odds.

Quick Fact 1

1X2

The bookmaker (singaporepools) backed a 40.4% home win for (Perth Glory) at opening odds $2.20; 27.8% draw outcome for both teams at opening odds $3.20; 31.8% away win for (Brisbane Roar) at opening odds $2.80

Quick Fact 2

1/2 Goal

The fixture favourite (Perth Glory) has a 22.8% chance to clear handicap at opening odds $4.00 whereas the underdog (Brisbane Roar) has a 77.2% handicap advantage at opening odds $1.18

Quick Fact 3

Total Goals Over/Under

It is predicted that this will be a 55.6% 'Over' scoring match at opening odds $1.65 compared to a 44.4% 'Under' scoring result at opening odds $2.07

Asian Handicap
Perth Glory -0.25
2.00
1.97
-1.5%
Brisbane Roar +0.25
1.82
1.85
+1.6%
01 | 1X2
Perth Glory
2.20
2.03
-7.7%
Draw
3.20
3.50
+9.4%
Brisbane Roar
2.80
2.95
+5.4%
46 | 1/2 Goal
Perth Glory -1.5
4.00
3.50
-12.5%
Brisbane Roar +1.5
1.18
1.23
+4.2%
12 | Total Goals Over/Under 2.5
Over 2.5
1.65
1.53
-7.3%
Under 2.5
2.07
2.30
+11.1%
03 | Halftime-Fulltime
H-H
3.60
3.30
-8.3%
H-D
13.00
13.00
H-A
25.00
25.00
D-H
5.20
5.20
D-D
5.20
5.80
+11.5%
D-A
7.00
7.50
+7.1%
A-H
25.00
21.00
-16.0%
A-D
13.00
13.00
A-A
4.80
4.80
04 | Pick The Score
1-0
8.50
9.00
+5.9%
0-0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
0-1
10.00
12.00
+20.0%
2-0
11.00
11.00
1-1
6.00
7.00
+16.7%
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
7.50
7.50
2-2
11.00
10.00
-9.1%
1-2
9.00
9.00
3-0
21.00
21.00
3-3
40.00
40.00
0-3
35.00
35.00
3-1
15.00
13.00
-13.3%
4-4
200.00
150.00
-25.0%
1-3
19.00
19.00
3-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
90.00
50.00
-44.4%
2-3
23.00
23.00
4-0
60.00
50.00
-16.7%
0-4
90.00
90.00
4-1
40.00
30.00
-25.0%
1-4
60.00
60.00
4-2
50.00
40.00
-20.0%
2-4
60.00
60.00
4-3
90.00
60.00
-33.3%
3-4
100.00
90.00
-10.0%
5-0
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
0-5
200.00
200.00
5-1
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
1-5
150.00
150.00
5-2
125.00
80.00
-36.0%
2-5
200.00
200.00
5-3
200.00
100.00
-50.0%
3-5
250.00
200.00
-20.0%
5-4
250.00
250.00
4-5
250.00
250.00
05 | Total Goals
0
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
1
5.00
5.50
+10.0%
2
3.40
3.50
+2.9%
3
3.60
3.60
4
4.80
4.70
-2.1%
5
8.50
8.00
-5.9%
6
17.00
15.00
-11.8%
7
40.00
25.00
-37.5%
8
70.00
40.00
-42.9%
9+
100.00
70.00
-30.0%
08 | Team to Score 1st Goal
Perth Glory
1.85
1.80
-2.7%
No 1st Goal
12.00
13.00
+8.3%
Brisbane Roar
2.10
2.10
09 | Total Goals Odd/Even
Odd
1.85
1.85
Even
1.80
1.80
10 | Halftime 1X2
Perth Glory
2.80
2.75
-1.8%
Draw
2.15
2.20
+2.3%
Brisbane Roar
3.30
3.30
11 | Halftime PTS
1-0
4.30
4.30
0-0
2.75
2.90
+5.5%
0-1
5.00
5.00
2-0
12.00
11.00
-8.3%
1-1
6.50
6.50
0-2
15.00
15.00
2-1
17.00
17.00
2-2
40.00
40.00
1-2
19.00
19.00
Any Other Score
13.00
13.00
15 | Halftime Total Goals Over/Under 1.5
Over 1.5
2.50
2.25
-10.0%
Under 1.5
1.45
1.55
+6.9%

Last Updated on 2021-02-26 18:00:01